- 8 pounds of clay
- Tools (needle tool, wire brush, metal rib, sculpting tool, slip, and paintbrush)
- Board (on which to build)
- Plastic wrap (to control the moisture)
- Instructions (no experience is necessary)
- Follow along videos on Instagram
- Pick up and drop off at Throw Clay LA
- Glazes & firing by Throw Clay LA
- Email notification when pieces are ready for pickup
How this works:
Once you order, instructions arrive by email, pick up kit at Throw Clay LA. You create all week - cups, plates, trays or planters. You will design the surfaces, cut-out the shapes, assemble the forms. There's no limit to your imagination. You can keep it simple by making slab-built cups, chose more advanced templates, or pinch-pot the afternoon away.
Drop off your pieces once completed. You pick the glaze colors (see glaze choice image - carve your initials and glaze color on bottom of your piece). We fire and glaze the work and send you and email when your work comes out of the kiln and is ready for pick up.